JKBS offers a wide spectrum of management programmes. The curriculum is constantly updated to keep pace with the vulnerable global and Indian environment. Classroom learning is facilitated by industrial visits, internships, management games and live projects. The approach of management education is focused on practical knowledge, experiential learning, continuous upgradation and committed approach towards academic excellence.
• Admissions are given on the basis of Merit at 10+2 level (with minimum 50% in any stream)
• Students who have cleared the 10+2 exams or equivalent examination from CBSE/Board of School Education, Haryana/or other recognized board/or its equivalent are eligible to apply for these programs
• Screening on the basis of Class XII results.
• Personal Interview
Application forms along with the information brochure is available against a cash payment of Rs.400/- or by post against a demand draft of Rs.450/- drawn in favor of "JKBS Fee Collection Account" payable at Gurugram and also can be downloaded from our website.
BBA is a three year full time program affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak leading to degree in Business Administration. JKBS, an affiliated institute of Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak and duly approved by Government of Haryana, provides an arena for an exponential growth in all dimensions ranging from academics, industry-student interface, sports, and cultural activities and so on.
In today's business environment, there is a huge demand of qualified, skilled and motivated business professionals. Business skills are required in all the fields from health care to entertainment, government to commerce, non-profit organizations etc. A successful business professional should have sound knowledge, requisite skills, vision and expertise alongwith ability to lead and manage multiple business functions.
The BBA program offered by JKBS prepares the student for an excellent and an extremely rewarding career in business and other organizations. The program focuses on industry specializations like marketing, finance, Human Resources, International Business, Retail Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Information Technology and Management.
This three year regular BBA program imparts the student with all the requisite management knowledge, skills, and expertise to develop them into a qualified and successful business professional. With a dual & rigorous focus on academics as well as its practical application in the business environment, this program develops student's intellectual ability, executive personality and managerial skills thereby grooming them into successful business managers.
The appropriate blending of management education and its practical application through industry interface assists the student in understanding and developing the unique leadership qualities required for successfully managing business functions, an organizational unit or an enterprise.
• Indian economy has been witnessing an exceptional growth path since the last decade being world's second-fastest growing major economy after China.
• This has lead to high demand for skilled management professionals in both domestic & international markets.
• This three year degree program with contemporary and exhaustive course curriculum imparts requisite knowledge, skills and expertise along with the ability to lead and manage multiple business functions.
• The program focuses on industry specializations like marketing, finance, Human Resources, International Business, Retail Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Information Technology.
• Guest lectures by top executives from industry professionals & leaders in their fields.
• Strong Institute – Industry interface, Industrial Visits, Summer Placements, Live Projects in business organizations
• Seminars & Conferences on latest research & developments
A BBA degree opens up tremendous career opportunities for a student which can be grouped broadly into two leading to:
• The range of careers in industry includes functional areas namely Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, International Business, Retail Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Information Technology and Management, Hospitality Management, NGOs, Media & Advertising Management, Real Estate Management etc.
• BBA degree provides a strong foundation in management education, thus a student after completion of BBA can also opt for Higher education in management i.e. MBA, PGDM etc.